Family Farm

Family Farm

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hello Everyone!

My deepest apologies...as I have not been on since Spring!  Between the farm, the kids, the animals, and working (ironically) at a farm store, I have neglected my blog!  I have much to put on here, from recipes and crafts, to updated family pics.  I will have to take a day (or two!) off for myself just to blog in my pajamas ;).  I hope everybody had a wonderful Spring and Summer, and you are looking forward to Autumn: crisp nights and cool days...leaves and pumpkins...canning, preserving, and getting your pantries stocked up for Winter!
































4 comments:

  1. Well I've been playing theACME Monopoly game and I've decided to make a list of rare game pieces so you can go through your game pieces and see if you're.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this site was recommended from the site that i just browsed earlier thats why i got curious and so far i am impress of what i`ve seen here. Here`s the goodluck for the progress of your site.Find Online Thesis Help UK at affordable price. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. If you want to find Best IAS Coaching Center in Thane so get in touch. Thanks for share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JiGuruG ​- We believe in the standard of teaching, and hence are proud to say that we have the finest bunch of mentors who could illuminate the students with their treasure of knowledge with Best MPSC coaching in Navi Mumbai. For More Detail Visit Here - https://jigurug.com/best-mpsc-coaching-in-navi-mumbai/

    ReplyDelete

Followers